Protect your eyes from premature aging!
We’ve all been there where the end of the day comes around and we just want our eye makeup OFF!
Scrubbing and tugging at the delicate eye area can cause damage over time contributing to those pesky fine lines and wrinkles — not to mention losing precious eye lashes!
I don’t want to presume anything . . . but you’re probably removing your eye makeup all wrong. I was the same way until I got into this whole skincare biz.
The RIGHT way to remove eye makeup
Before you cleanse your face:
- Saturate a cotton pad in eye makeup remover or oil. If your product is creamy or an oil, soak the cotton and in water first.
- Place the cotton pad on your eye(s) and let sit for 20-30 seconds (or longer if you have the patience and/or are wearing waterproof mascara!). This should help dissolve a lot of your mascara, eyeliner, etc.
- Swipe the cotton pad down the eyelid first to remove the majority of makeup, then do a few circles counter-clockwise, or eye in the direction of your eyebrow.
- Dip a new cotton pad in water and repeat step 3.
- Dip a cotton swab in water and go around the eye to remove any excess product .