Don’t forget about your skin while at the gym!
Just because you work your bod super hard, doesn’t mean you should be doing the same to your skin! Make these few adjustments to your routine and toss a few key products in your gym bag to take with you the next time you hit the gym.
- Remove makeup before workout: Sweat + grime + makeup is never a good combo. Fully remove your makeup before working out to keep pores clear while you sweat (and prevent that ‘oh-so glam’ smudgy mascara look). Pre-moistened wipes are good for this purpose!
- Tone post workout: If you don’t have time to shower before heading home, use a toner post workout to help keep pores clear, hydrate the skin, and calm redness. (Anyone else look like a tomato after a workout??). Try Way of Will Sensitive Skin Neroli + Frankincense toner
- Replenish the skin after heat: Hot yoga, steam rooms, and saunas are all amazing for detoxifying the skin, but heat is also very drying. Make sure to replenish the skin and lock in moisture by slathering an oil on afterwards. Try Way of Will Dry Skin Geranium + Camellia Face Oil
- Let your sweat flow freely: Sweating is good, smelling is bad. Stop using anti-perspirants to curb your sweat glands and use a natural deodorant instead. Don’t worry, this Way of Will Tea Tree + Pumpkin Seed Deodorant actually works and smells amazing!
- Treat muscles after a hard training session: Help your body recover by using a foam roller and massage oil. This Way of Will Soothe and Cool Peppermint + German Chamomile smells so good, and feels even better! OR try this as an aromatherapy treatment in the steam room!
Leave A Comment